Whether you are cleaning up a major construction project or just remodeling a room, you will likely need to rent a roll off dumpster. This will allow you to clean up as you go and have it all hauled off. Most cities have laws requiring construction dumpsters as well.
Roll Off Trash Containers for New Construction and Remodeling
- Keeps your job site clean and professional
- Required by many local governments
- Makes trash and debris removal super easy
Deciding on the size that you will need depends largely on the type of project that you are doing. Although there is no one answer to the size that you will need, the examples below will give you an idea of capacity and materials.
Finding the Right Size of Roll Off Container
- We offer 12, 15, 20, 30, and 40 cubic yard roll off dumpsters
- All are delivered to your site and emptied when you fill them up
- Can be one time or ongoing as you need
To give you an example of the capacity of the dumpsters:
- 40 cubic foot roll off dumpster container – large remodeling projects, construction projects – the capacity is equal to roughly 11 pickup truck loads
- 30 cubic foot roll off dumpster container – midsized remodeling jobs, light demolition- the capacity is equal to roughly 9 pickup truck loads
- 20 cubic foot roll off dumpster container – small remodeling jobs, roofing, spring cleaning-the capacity is equal to roughly 7 pickup truck loads
- 15 cubic foot roll off dumpster container – small projects, a single room remodel- the capacity is equal to roughly 4 pickup truck loads
- 12 cubic foot roll off dumpster container- outdoor projects, dirt, tree debris – the capacity is equal to roughly 3 pickup truck loads.
What can be put in a dumpster?
Construction and demolition:
- Roofing shingles
- Brick, stone
- Used lumber
- Remodeling items
- Yard waste- branches, leaves, shrubs
- Household items- junk, toys
- Mattresses and box springs
- Furniture – tables, chairs, sofas
- Carpet, flooring
What can not be put in a dumpster?
- Items containing Freon – air conditioners, refrigerators, freezers
- Any automobile fluids or motor oils
- Asbestos items
- Paint, varnish, strippers
- Explosives and batteries
- Flammable liquids and/or materials
If in doubt, call for clarification.
Small businesses can also rent roll off dumpsters. Although it may seem like a large investment, the benefits of cleanliness and safe disposal outweigh the negative. Unlike traditional garage disposal in unsightly trash cans at the road, a roll off will allow all your waste to be neatly taken away. Additionally, our company can find the appropriate dumpster to meet your needs, because it is not a one-size-fits-all world. Your roll off dumpster can be tailored to your specific disposal needs and can increase as your business increases. Any problems can be quickly addressed, whereas traditional disposal companies may not respond as promptly.
If you are considering remodeling, construction, or starting a business in the Lubbock, Texas area, call us for complete details.